Bamboo Toothbrush - Green
The toothbrush as we know it, is reinvented!
The switch to this bamboo toothbrush is so simple and the easiest plastic free switch you can make! It features 100% biodegradable bamboo handle which can go in your compost bin and helps to eliminate one of the most prevalent forms of ocean plastic pollution,
The handle of toothbrush consists of one of the fastest growing plants on our planet, bamboo. It takes about two years until a bamboo that we planted in our forest becomes a sustainable toothbrush for your bathroom. The bristles are made from renewable raw materials. It is, of course, also vegan, petroleum-free and therefore a real benefit for daily dental care and our environment. As the bristles wear through frequent usage, we recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.
By switching to bamboo toothbrushes you could save so many plastic toothbrushes entering the oceans throughout your lifetime. Every single plastic toothbrush you've used in your life still exists on our planet and they pose a great danger to marine life.
-- Please be aware that bristles are still BPA-free bio-nylon so these must be removed before putting the handle in your green or compost bin --
- Mineral oil-free bio nylon bristles are made out of castor oil
- A coated end for protection when in your toothbrush pot
- Made from bamboo without any artificial watering or pesticides in the cultivation area
- Water-neutral, vegan and fair
"HYDROPHIL creates innovative and sustainable hygiene products. Products that should serve to broaden the view for topics such as sustainability and scarcity of resources. We want to achieve beautiful things with beautiful things. Our common vision: the production of a sustainable full range for the bathroom - water-neutral, vegan & fair."
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (home €7,45; service point - €5,90)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: